Did you know that 1 in 6 Americans will have a dental emergency this year? Whether it’s a painful toothache or knocked-out tooth, moving fast and getting professional attention immediately is essential, and you can do exactly that by calling Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry. We schedule emergency patients as soon as we can, often the same day, so we can stop their pain and get their oral health back on track without delay thanks to emergency dentistry in Beverly Hills.
Why Choose Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
- Dentist with Over 20 Years of Experience
- Approach to Care That Puts Comfort First
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Set up your appointment the same day you call: The moment you contact our office, a team member will take note of your symptoms and get you scheduled. We’ll do everything possible to get you seen the same day, especially if you’re dealing with major dental discomfort.
- Complete an emergency exam with Dr. Kboudi: After you arrive, we’ll bring you to one of our operatories so you can be more closely examined. If necessary, we’ll capture digital X-rays to understand the extent and severity of your emergency.
- Providing relief and reviewing our findings: After doing what we can to alleviate your discomfort, we’ll break down our findings with you and design a treatment plan to address your needs. You’ll have a more accurate estimate of your dental costs and any follow-up visits you’ll need to complete before you leave.
- Get the care you need: We will not perform any treatments without your expressed consent, whether you need a dental filling, crown, root canal therapy, extraction or another service. Our goal is always to alleviate your dental pain and ensure your oral health is protected in the long-term.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
There are many different types of dental emergencies, but generally, you should give us a call if you’re feeling any type of oral pain or any of the issues listed below. Even minor dental pain, or pain that goes and comes away, may indicate a serious infection or injury that could create even bigger problems if ignored. After you contact us, there are a few things you can do on your own to reduce discomfort and give us the best chance of saving a distressed tooth.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Seeking out treatment for a dental emergency as soon as you can is always wiser than simply waiting and trying to “tough it out.” Delaying care will only allow a toothache or injury to become worse, leading to additional damage that will require more extensive (and expensive!) care to fix. The best thing to do for both your smile and your wallet is to come see us immediately so we can address the issue as early as possible.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies can be very stressful and even painful! While it isn’t always entirely possible, it’s smart to takes steps to avoid them when you are able. Here are some tips you can use to significantly reduce your likelihood of experiencing an oral health issue:
Dental Emergency FAQ’s
Dealing with a dental emergency can be scary on your own, which is why it helps to have a dentist by your side and ready to help in the event of the worst-case scenario. Whether you’re dealing with a toothache, damaged enamel, jaw pain, oral cuts, or another issue, the team at Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry wants you to feel like you can call and ask any questions you may have. Below, we’ve noted some of the most common ones we hear for your convenience.